[NMCycling] NMORS Spring Series winners!!

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 21 13:11:24 MDT 2017

Dear NMORS Racers,

It has been a couple weeks since the final race of the 2017 NMORS Spring
Series. There have been no scoring issues that I am aware of at present.
Remember to win the Spring or Fall NMORS series metal you must race a
minimum of 3 races in the Spring or Fall(a maximum of 4 events will be
counted). So for Spring 2017 the following racers have won: Alan Ward,
Joshua Barnett, Kevin Quattlebaum, David Jordan, Karl Hack, Mario Vergara,
Brandon Obrien, Jan Grande, Barry O'Melinn, Bob Perls, Kyle Johnson, David
Coor, Michael Vigil, Wyatt Renfro, Cammeron Brenneman, Robert
Romero,Symantha Rynas, Kim Bear, Amy Coor and Laura Larisch.
Congratulations!!

I am planning to be at the next couple NMORS races, Signal Peak and Horny
Toad. Please look for me at these events so I can give you your metal I
think they turned out well. I can also work out other arrangements to get
your metal to you. Please contact me directly.

Thank you very much for participating in the NMORS!

NMORS Staff
Joanna & Jan

--
Jan Bear