[NMCycling] TNGC (Tues Night Gravel Crit)

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 26 11:07:24 MDT 2017

Bike Racers,

Get those tires glued on your cross bike.  (I guess some of y'all do clinchers nowadays, but you get the idea)  We are having a Tuesday Gravel Grinder Crit at Baloon Fiesta Park on 8-29.  We might do more of these next year.  Help me get the word out.

Thanks.

8/29 Gravel Grinder Crit at Baloon Fiesta Park. 6:45PM Preride at 6:30 ~45 mins
Directions: Get off I-25 at the Alameda exit. Go west on Alameda to San Mateo, turn right and head north to Balloon Fiesta Parkway, turn west, and park in lot at the end of the road. Walk or ride your bike (with helmet) west through the narrow gate to the west side of the park. There will be restrooms on the east side of the park.  Course will use part of the road crit and some gravel roads to the north.  Fast and drafty with nothing very twisty. You coud consider it a gravel grinder on a very sort course or a very non technical cross race with no running.  A cross bike is best, but you could use a road bike or a MTB.  Several short hills. We will run one group together or possibly if we get a lot of folks we will do a staggered start for several groups.  Entry $8.  Juniors free.

Map and info at bcdracing.com/cycling

yourstruly at fastmail.com