[NMCycling] FS: White CLD / Pacenti SL25 Disc CX/Road/Gravel wheelset

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 30 13:33:58 MDT 2017

Who needs a wheel upgrade or a spare set for 'cross season?  I'm selling
my 1 1/2 year old White Industries CLD wheelset with Pacenti SL25 disc
rims and Sapim laser spokes.

The White Industries hubs are smoooth and a lovely mirror silver
polished finish.  US-made centerlock disc with a titanium Shimano/SRAM
freehub body.  135mm QR rear, 100x15mm thru axle front (lots of end caps
are available from White).  Clicky but not too clicky.

The rims are Pacenti's "Goldilocks" SL25s: 700c, black, 26mm deep, and
24.5/20mm wide to give your tires a bit more width.

Wheels have been great on the road and for light graventure and are in
good used shape.  $450 OBO