[NMCycling] 2016 Specialized FSR Expert 6 Fattie XL for sale

Jens Nielsen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 5 14:34:32 MST 2017

I have my 2016 Specialized FSR Expert 6 Fattie size XL listed on eBay. But I'd rather sell locally.
I'm asking for $2500 for a cash sale. Here's the specs:
This bike has seen normal use since August 2016 when I purchased it.
It’s a super fun bike, and can be run with 27.5 or 29” wheels. There are some important updates to the bike;

Absolute Black oval 30 tooth oval chain ring (almost new)SRAM GX derailleur (almost new)The seatpost is a SRAM Reverb, with 175mm travel.The rear tire is an almost new Maxxis Chronicle 3x27.5The handlebars are Shimano 800mm wide barsThe fork was just overhauled with new fork seals
There is a small scratch on one fork leg, and some minor nicks from normal use.

Here's the eBay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/132424563002
I live in Durango, but come to Abq regularly.
Thanks,Jens Nielsen

Specialized specifications:

FRAME: FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel
REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6m
FORK: FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
HEADSET: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
HANDLEBARS: Shimano aluminum 800mm wide
FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech pads
REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech pads
BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XT, I-spec compatible
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 30T, direct mount
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
PEDALS: None
RIMS: Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h
FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
REAR HUB: Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
SPOKES: DT Swiss Revolution
FRONT TIRE: Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"

REAR TIRE: Maxxis Chronicle folding bead, 650bx3.0"

INNER TUBES: None, setup tubeless

SADDLE: Body Geometry Romin Expert, hollow Ti rails,

SEATPOST: SRAM Reverb 175mm travel