[NMCycling] Hays CX, Winter Cross

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 18 23:49:12 MST 2017

Dear mud besplattered or soon to be mud besplattered crossers,

I was asked about the Hays NMCX series final on 12-30, whether it was on or no, since the 12-10 race at Roosevelt got canceled. I have been busy, but will take a few days off and set up the Hays course, so it is on as scheduled. I hope folks can make it out. I will get online reg and such up in the next few days. However, the 1-6-18 Winter Cross, the last race in the Old Fashioned CX Series, I am going to cancel.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com