[NMCycling] Titanium Tandem For Sale

Howard L. Snell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 14 19:17:40 MST 2017

Titanium Litespeed Tandem For Sale - $2,250

Heidi and I wish to sell our Litespeed Taliani
Tandem.  We purchased the bike in 2002 w/500
miles on her - she’s a 2000, rode her lovingly
through 2007 and she’s been hanging in the garage
since.  Rides like a dream and puts a smile on the stoker’s face.

Details:
Frame:
Size 59.5/56cm - captain/stoker seat
tubes.  Stoker’s cockpit is generous &
comfortable.  I'm 6’ & Heidi is 5’6” and the bike
fit us well.  Rear wheel spacing 145.
Tubing: mix of 6al 4v and 3al 2.5v double &
single butted.  Brushed titanium finish.
Integrated mounts for 6 bottle cages, front & rear racks, etc.
We had the frame modified by Deans Titanium Bikes
(http://www.deanbikes.com/) in Boulder for a rear disc brake -see below.
Fork is Litespeed chromemoly, steel steering tube.

Components - in 2005 we upgraded most components to what’s listed here:
FSA Carbon Crankset.  55/44/32 drive chain rings
- may be able to change to a 54 big ring if you
want, 42t timing chain rings.  175 / 170 cranks,
Shimano Dura Ace splined bottom brackets,
Shifters & front derailleur – Dura Ace triple
road -9 spd.  Rear derailleur XTR.
Cassette: Ultegra 12 – 28 (I think, can check if it matters).
700c Wheelset - Hope hubs, Mavic T217 40 hole rims, Conti Gatorskins (28).
Front brake Shimano V, rear Avid BB7 disc - 203mm rotor.
Controltec stems - stoker’s is adjustable.  Cane Creek Headset

We’ll sell her without pedals, and you can choose
among several different seats that we have available.
Contact me off list
(<mailto:snell at mindspring.com>snell at mindspring.com
or Five oh five eight five nine zero nine one seven).

Thanks, Howard