[NMCycling] FS: DaKine Bicycle Flight Case

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 15 12:25:52 MST 2017

Time to face facts:  I haven't flown with a bike in a /long/ time.
Three years, to be exact- since the first and last time this bag was
used.  When I asked if it gave me joy, it responded that no, it didn't.

So it's up for grabs.  One DaKine bicycle flight case.  Was $350ish
($300? $425?) when new and very nicely thought out.  Has well-made
padded bags for the fork, wheels, and rear triangle that all slot into
the bag when used.  When not in use it packs down nice and small.  More
details and photos here: http://www.jensonusa.com/Dakine-Bike-Bag

First $150 takes it!