[NMCycling] Tandem for Sale - Photos & Corrections

Howard L. Snell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 15 19:17:56 MST 2017

Bike List Colleagues:

I had some requests for photos of the tandem.  Here's a link:

http://www.visualescapesimages.com/Items4Sale/LitespeedTandemForSale

Click on an image to enlarge & start slide show.

Pedals in the photos are not included.  I had some problems with the
white balance & there is nice golden tone to the bike that isn't
real.  It's a typical straight forward titanium color.

A couple of corrections I ran across while taking photos:

1.  Front brakes are XT (not Dura Ace).
2.  Cassette is 12 -27 (not 12 - 28).
3.  Tires are unworn Continental Grand Prix 4 Season w/vectran shield
28mm (not Gatorskins)

Thanks,
Howard