[NMCycling] 2012 Giant Trance X1 For Sale

Clark Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 21 09:35:52 MST 2017

I am selling my Giant Trance X1 size Large. I am 5’9” and it fit well. It will fit someone up to about 6’1” or 6’2”. It is a 2012 frame, but has tons of upgrades from the stock build. It has a full SRAM XO drive train and XX1 brakes. The cassette, front chain ring, and chain were replaced last August as well as the brake pads. It has Mavic Crossmax wheels and a new rear Schwalbe Nobby Nic tire. It also has an upgraded fork, Fox Talas. The front fork was serviced last September. It has a few bumps and bruises. There is a ding on the downtube that was covered with epoxy (see picture). Patching the carbon was too expensive. Also, the bottom roller of the chain guide has lost its faceplate due to a rock. Both blemishes do not affect the mechanical functioning of the bike though. The bike has been well maintained throughout its lifespan and does not need any service at the moment. I have a dropper seat post that I will throw in with the bike plus two extra front chain rings. There is a 32 tooth on the bike now but I have a 34 and 36. The dropper works great, however it has some play. I hardly ever rode with the dropper. I have quoted the bike on bicyclebluebook.com, however due to the high-end upgrades and extra parts, I am asking in the “Like New” range at $1200 obo. If you are interested please contact me at 505-231-7363. I am motivated to sell.