[NMCycling] CX Worlds

Jerry Shere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 25 17:20:27 MST 2017

Here is a link to all of the live streams...

http://www.cyclingfans.com/uci-cyclocross-world-championships/live

Sometime ago I found a download that would fool the "country block" and
allow me to watch the live stream or replay. I can't remember what it was
but a google search should do the trick.

Jerry Shere
Santa Fe, New Mexico