[NMCycling] CX Worlds

Doug via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 26 10:53:24 MST 2017

Hola allows access because it is a VPN (virtual private network).

Here is a review that gives a bit of an explanation:

http://download.cnet.com/Hola-for-Firefox/3000-11745_4-75984463.html

Google Firefox Hola plugin to download it. Obviously you need to be using the Firefox browser, which is free.

Google VPN to learn about the benefits of VPNs.