[NMCycling] MTB For Sale

Shannon Gibson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jan 30 18:43:43 MST 2017

Hi All,

I am selling a large 2017 Cannondale Scalpel Fsi Team, this bike has been ridden by me less than 200 miles, and retails for over $9,000, although they are scarce and not readily available. It’s a 4 inch travel dual suspension race rocket!

Stan’s NoTubes Women’s Elite Team color- black with grey writing and white accents, pics on request.

$6500obo

Hi Mod carbon frame, Monarch XX rear shock with full sprint lockout
Carbon Lefty 2.0
Cannondale Si crank, Ai 32t spider ring
SRAM Eagle 12x1 drivetrain
Magura MT8 brakes
NoTubes Crest wheels, ( Valor available as well for additional $) Ai spacing, zero offset, Lefty 60 front hub, 142x12 rear thru axle
New Kenda Tires
New Fabric saddle, new grips

closest stock model would be this:
http://www.cannondale.com/en/USA/Bike/ProductDetail?Id=4b164dda-74e1-47a5-b04a-0bd63cb63df8&parentid=15706fc3-f534-4328-ac0a-76d4d2ca2ec4#