[NMCycling] FS: Carbon road bike OR carbon cross/gravel bike ONE must go!

Michael Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 6 15:03:05 MDT 2017

Hey all, still sitting on two bikes I don't ride and one of them needs to
go.

Wilier GTS full carbon with Ultegra and dura ace 11 speed, 56cm, nearly
new. Really nice riding bike. I will also include a set of Shimano pedals.
Shimano RS21 wheels. First 1000 bucks takes it. This bike retailed for 2399.

OR

Fuji full carbon cross bike, 56cm, has plenty of clearance for 40c tires so
it would also make a great gravel bike. Has Shimano ultegra level hydraulic
disc brakes, ultegra 11 speed shifters and  and shimano hubs laced to Stans
Grail tubeless rims. I will include a set of 38c cross tires and it
currently has 28c Hutchinson tires installed. 1400 obo.

Let me know if you are interested and Ill send pics.
Thanks,
Michael (Schmitty) 505-238-7893