[NMCycling] Double Eagle TT Series

philip neis via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 7 15:22:55 MDT 2017

Hey bike racers.
We are just a little over a week away from the first race of the time trial series this year.
The dates for the series this year or Sunday July 16th, Saturday July 29, and Sunday August 20.  Hopefully something for everyone.  The flyer for the event with any information needed is attached.  The link to go register is:

https://www.usacycling.org/register/2017-2121

We do have a new class this year and we have had quite a few questions about it.  We have the "no aero"  class this year.  This class is for those that don't have a time trial specific bike and all the accessories that go with it.  The rules for this class are that there are No time trial or triathlon specific bikes allowed, no clip on aero handle bars, no time trial or triathlon specific helmets, and no disc wheels allowed. To register for this class just register as normal and when you check in to get your number let them know you will be doing this class.  Your race number will be marked letting us know that this is the class you will be racing.  Your bike and equipment will be inspected before you start.  We will have a mens and womens top 3 for this class.

One last thing please keep your race numbers for the duration of the series.  If you lose your number or need it replaced for some reason it will cost $5.

Hope to see everyone out there should be a fun time.
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

Echelon Racing