[NMCycling] Have you been Felt recently?? (FS - Felt DA1)

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 10 14:03:49 MDT 2017

We don't you think you're about due?
I've got a Felt DA1, that's the top of the line high-mod carbon TT bike,
for sale.
Size, 58.  Complete with all the various stems for the Bayonet front end,
as well as the forward and zero offset seat posts.
Sram Red 10 spd, with the super fancy R2C (return to center) shifters, and
the super fancy S990 brake levers (loosen a set screw on the lever body
then rotate the lever as a barrel adjuster for brakes, this is extremely
helpful for easily switching between different width rims for
racing/training).
Specialized S-works crank with Quarq Cinqo power meter.
Mavic training wheels.
As pictured below but with training wheels - the Hed race wheels are
already gone.
$2750
This is a no compromise TT machine that retailed for $12K new.
(505)980-5388

[image: Inline image 1]

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388S