[NMCycling] Road bike for sale - 56cm Trek OCLV, $600

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 13 12:59:20 MDT 2017

2005 Trek 5000 warranty replacement frame with matching Bontrager fork.
Same frame as the 5200 and 5500.  Fork steerer is full length uncut.

Built with Ultegra 6600 / Dura Ace 7800 / Tektro / Ritchey WCS.

56 cm C-T (old school sizing), 56.2 cm effective top tube.

Geometry:  https://www.alanhoyle.com/mirrors/Trek5200/geometry.html

Ultegra 6600 10 speed shifters, front and rear derailleurs

Tektro RX40 - 105/Ultegra quality - brakes

Dura Ace 53/39 172.5 7800 crank and bottom bracket

Ritchey WCS handlebars, stem, seatpost

San Marco Aspide saddle

Performance Titan wheelset with Ultegra cassette.

Chris King headset

Maybe 5,000 miles on the bike.

Will throw in an extra cassette and new 10 speed chain.

Caveats:  The seat tube decals were crumpled in a stand clamp, so I removed
them.  Personally I think the frame looks better without them.

This would be a great starter racing bike, or second bike for crit racing
if you want to keep your $10k whip out of pileups.  I'm only selling it
because I am completely out of garage space.