[NMCycling] Stevens carbon cx/gravel

Joe via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 14 17:24:20 MDT 2017

Hey All
I would like to move this soon so make me an offer
Frame and fork $500  top tube 54cm seat tube 51.5 cc
Complete bike with tubulars or clinchers 800$
SRAM force 10spd shifters with a few scuffs on right shifter,giant aluminum bar 42 cm,avid ultimate shorty brakes, rotor cranks 130bcd with RF 1by new 42t  narrow wide ,175mm crank arms ,seatpost is shimmed to 27.2 with ti uno post (no saddle)
Post is 30.6 Without shim I believe. Gx type 2 rear mech. New chain
This is a rock solid proven cx race bike.
I have ridden it for 10 months and raced it once. It has some general use marks on it but nothing major.
This is your gravel bike or cx racer
Thanks joe
I can send you pics
It is also up on Facebook locally