[NMCycling] CX stuff: Speak now or forever...

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 24 11:19:28 MDT 2017

I am thinking of five Tuesday CXs, 10/3-11/1.  (11/1 is a Wed to avoid Halloween) If someone else was planning on doing a TNCX on one of those dates let me know, and we can share.  Also if someone would like to do a pre-TNCX clinic let me know.  We could probably have a supplement to the TNCX entry fee for those doing the clinic, which could let someone get paid a little for doing the clinic.

Also, today was kind of the deadline for the NMCX series.  I am guessing it will be a few more days until we get it carved in stone.  If you are not on the discussion list that has been discussing, and you want to do a NMCX race, now would be the last time to contact Jeff Huser at jhuser54 at comcast.net

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com