[NMCycling] Road bike for sale - 56cm Trek OCLV, $600, or $450, or $250 - pictures

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 31 11:18:51 MDT 2017

http://imgur.com/a/ZXFfa - picture link.

$600 for the entire bike as shown, no pedals.

$450 for bike with NO crank, NO wheels.

$250 for frame, fork, Chris King headset and WCS seatpost.

Additional details - bottom bracket is BSA 68 mm (English threaded.)  Will
work with ISIS, Octalink, GXP threaded, 386EVO.

Fork steerer is uncut aluminum 1 1/8th inch.

Obviously I'd prefer to sell the entire bike but I'm willing to part out if
I can sell the frame.