[NMCycling] Las Campanas Clasic Regional Road Race Championship

Tom Egelhoff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 5 13:20:01 MDT 2017

Bike Racers,  Registration is now open for the Las Campanas Classic which
will also be the Regional Road Race Championship this year.  The race is on
June 25th which is the day after the Crit. Championship in ABQ.  Generally
everything is the same as last year except this year the proceeds will
benefit the Food Depot, Northern New Mexico’s Food Bank.   I would like to
encourage everyone to bring a non- perishable food item so we can help the
hungry here in Northern Mexico.  We would like to challenge the cycling
teams to rally their teammates for food donations and we will be
recognizing the team with the most donations.   Your post race lunch is
included in your entry fee and families can purchase  lunch tickets for
15.00 at the registration table Sunday morning or at packet/number pick up
which is at  Bike N Sport Saturday June 24th from 3 to 6.  We are still
working out the details with the officials for this race which may or may
not affect start times and categories.  When I learn more if I need to I
will update the registration page and flyer.  If you have any questions
feel free to email me at tegelhoff at clublc.com.

Thanks

Race Director LCC

Wendell (Tom) Egelhoff