[NMCycling] Crest Race this Sunday!

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 8 15:42:22 MDT 2017

Registration is still open for the Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race, which will be held this Sunday, June 11th.  Early registration is $50 online at newmexicosportsonline.com<http://newmexicosportsonline.com> through midnight tomorrow, June 9th.  Number pickup and late registration ($60) will be held at Sport Systems from 2:00-4:00 on Saturday, June 10th as well as on race day.

This race offers almost $1,600 in prize money - a HUGE purse for one day races in New Mexico!  So sign up now for this great race!

Please let me know if anyone would like to volunteer to help on race day.  We can use all the help we can get!

Thank you!
Stacey Nenninger

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
Vice President