[NMCycling] NMES: Pajarito Burnout June 10th, 2017

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 9 10:29:21 MDT 2017

A little update for Dylan,
Looks like we ended upwith a couple of C coursers this year. We
should probably let them know that they need to work out how to get to the start of the C course. We've typically had someone I know from town doing the C course who can coordinate the C course riders. This year,I think one of them is Hawk Morgan. Maybe we could let him know the deal (they need to drive themselves up to the ski hill and find a way back up to their vehicle or wait for one of us to get back to drive them back up there. Or the county will be providing shuttle service from the High School Football field parking lot up to Summerfest, so they could use that also.)
Also if you are having problems with Garmin Connect:
Garmin Connect always gives me problems so I always down load it using "Activity for download tocomputer" then when Garmin Connect opens click on the little gear (More) inthe upper right. Then click on "Export Original". Then use TopoFusionor whatever software you use to upload to a GPS. I'm trying to upload toTrailforks but it needs to be approved so I don't know how log that will take.