[NMCycling] NMES: Chama Redneck Epic Registration is open.

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 11 15:38:16 MDT 2017

July 8 is the date for the Chama Redneck Epic with four different options.

   - Redneck Moonshine 100  Proof Epic (~101 miles, ~11.5K climbing
   - Redneck Shake n Bake Epic (~82 miles,~9.1K climbing)
   - Redneck Reecky Bobby Epic (~70 miles,~8.1K climbing)
   - Redneck Baby Geezuz Epic  (~50 miles,~5.7K climbing)

Chama RE Registration

|   |
Chama RE Registration
 By registering for this ride you are agreeing to the following terms : I acknowledge that I understand this wa...  |  |