[NMCycling] first TNC

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 12 21:47:05 MDT 2017

Bike Racers:

I heard from the city today and everything looks good with Albuquerque Parks, so we are definitely on for the TNC tomorrow.  Format and start order are a little different than in years past, have a look at the website for details.  Wind is supposed to be around 10mph with no rain and temps around 80F, so it should be nice crit weather.  If you do not have a USAC license, it is not USAC so you can race anyway with no one-day.  The crits are insured, just not with USAC.  Entry is just $8.  I am going to work on getting us a little more road to use, so that we have more than a "NASCAR oval", but that will not likely get worked out for a few weeks.  Park in the first lot you come to on Balloon Fiesta Parkway.  It is at the west end of the road, slightly to your right.  They have asked that we do not go through the fence on the left and use the other lot.  It will likely be half full with fair patrons anyway.  The Duke City Fair, by the way, is on the opposite side of the park from us and should not effect us much.

info @ bcdracing.com/cycling/

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com