[NMCycling] Competition dirt bike found

Heidi Snell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 19 12:25:43 MDT 2017

Seen today on Albuquerque Craigslist, re posting here, I know nothing more.

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/laf/6183332300.html

Competition dirt bike found. (Albuquerque)

I'd like to find the rightful owner of a dirt bike I found at an
undisclosed location yesterday. It definitely fell off a truck or
trailer because it has some damage where it hit the road. It appears
to be registered with the AMA and has a custom number plate with a
person's name on it. If you recently lost a bike and can describe it
along with verify the name on the number plate then I will gladly
return it to whoever actually owns it. I'm sure somebody is missing
it this morning as it's a very nice bike. I must assure all readers
of this ad that I did not steal the bike. I picked it up off the side
of the road in hopes to find an owner. If you have any questions
please feel free to call Chris @ 505-414-3671

    * do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6183332300

posted: about 3 hours ago