[NMCycling] Coal rolling in SF

Andrew Shapiro via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 20 12:16:09 MDT 2017

Hi Fellow Cyclists,

Today, on the ski road in Santa Fe, myself and another cyclist who was riding alone, had coal rolled in our faces by the driver of this tow truck in two separate incidents.

When I confronted him up the road, he was belligerent and threatening and came at me, using the customary logic that I should not be on the road in the first place.

The ski road in Santa Fe is mostly state park, we are not even talking highway here.

I know you all have many choices as to where to give your business, and I realize that 'rolling coal' is not yet illegal in NM. All I ask that you not use Torrez Towing should you need a tow.