[NMCycling] Coal rolling in SF

Heidi Snell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 20 14:05:46 MDT 2017

I hate to disagree but look up the Wikipedia term for the Rolling
Coal definition, and check out the UTube postings.

It is a costly modification done intentionally to blow smoke at cars,
bikes, or people at the will of the driver.

Living in Valencia County we see it all the time on the roads down
here with hotshots who want to look cool or something.

Can't believe a vehicle with that installation would pass emission
control standards in Bernalillo, but those trucks still do it in Albuquerque.
We don't have any emission standards here.  Don't know about Santa Fe area.
The act is very rude and nasty, and most certainly intentional.

Call it in to the regulation authority is the only way to try for a change.
I would think it can't be a positive experience for visitors to see
or have done to them, but guess it beats a mugging or having their
vehicle stolen.

heidi