[NMCycling] Coal rolling in SF

Dennis Chavez via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 21 12:07:10 MDT 2017

I left a review on their FaceBook page and late last night I received this
message from them (see below). I like that the owner seems to be receptive
and taking responsibility

Mr. Chavez I am the owner and operator of Torrez towing and recovery LLC I
was made aware of the situation this morning and was told by several
sources of what occurred. I apologize for the situation and assure you that
the driver has been reprimanded made aware of how to drive around cyclists
by allowingat least 6 feet of room and made aware not to drive The truck in
this manner. As you know the grade is very steep and the truck weighs
nearly 19,000 pounds but I assure you this will never happen again with any
of our drivers or employees.if you would like to speak to me personally
about this my number is 505-927-3574 and we can find a way to rectify the
situation thank you have a great day.