[NMCycling] Lobo Cancer Challenge

Amy E Liotta via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 23 08:31:19 MDT 2017

Good morning,
I hope your week is treating you well!

I wanted to check in to make sure that you received our exciting letter regarding the upcoming Lobo Cancer Challenge ride on September 23rd? The Lobo Cancer Challenge is a bike ride fundraising event to ensure that the people of New Mexico have access to outstanding cancer care and benefit from the latest cancer research right here, in their home state, at the UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center.

The ride offers a 25, 50 or 100 mile route....take your pick! I have attached a flyer with more information.

We would be so honored if your cycling club formed a team and road in honor or memory of someone near and dear to you.

If your club offers weekly or monthly meetings we would be thrilled to speak and tell you more about our ride. Please contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing your teams KIT out on the route!

Best,
Amy

Amy Liotta
Program Operations Director