[NMCycling] Oso & Tree Spring Vandalism - REWARD

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 25 19:13:05 MDT 2017

Carolyn,

The Bill Spring work is impressive- I don't make it down that way much
with the loss of Canoncito access, but it looks good and hopefully we
get access via Mud Spring before long.

It could be hikers- but the changes really feel like Strava lines to me-
little climbing challenges have been removed and several rock gardens
simplified.  I forwarded this to the Cibola Trail Rangers e-mail list as
well and no one seems to think it's hikers.

Oh, and someone from the mtbr.com New Mexico forum has added $100 to the
pot.