[NMCycling] Zipp ah de dooo da Zipp a dee day.. (FS ~2006 404 clinchers)

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 7 09:36:17 MST 2017

I have a set of circa 2006 Zipp 404 clinchers (10 spd, but with the
cassette washer so they maaaayyyy worth with 11 but I can't say for sure).
These are the ones with an aluminum brake surface and all the dimply
goodness.  9x100 mm front, 10x130 mm rear.  Act now and I'll include a set
of Zipp Ti skewers *GASP*!!
$250 (two-fiddy)
(505)980-5388
Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388