[NMCycling] Please help RIO clean Hwy 313 to Bernalillo Saturday 2PM!

John Clem via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 13 07:39:02 MDT 2017

Dear Roadies,

RIO Cycling Club has been cleaning up a two-mile stretch of Hwy 313 just north of the roundabout at Tramway/Roy for many years now. Recently it has come to our attention that so much more of Hwy 313 is in need of trash removal.  Hwy 313 is one of the core cycling roads in Albuquerque that most road cyclists frequent throughout the year.  Frankly, there is more road in need of trash and debris removal than just RIO can manage. We are asking for help from all Albuquerque area cyclists and friends.

Would you please consider helping RIO out this Saturday afternoon? There is an offer of free “beverages" for those who help afterward at Sidetrack Brewing Company in downtown Albuquerque (6:30PM -7:30PM)!

When: 2PM Saturday March 18.  Please see the attached PDF flyer for all details!

Thanks,
John Clem
RIO Cycling Club
rider.john at me.com <mailto:rider.john at me.com>