[NMCycling] NMES ABQ MM BFL bragging rights are online!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 13 15:58:10 MDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who braved the ideal conditions to come out and ride
this again this year! We had an amazing finish rate with 14/15 starters
completing the Full course and 43 of 48 on the Half course.

2017 ABQ MM BFL Resuls
<http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mm-bfl-bragging-rights/2017-abq-mix-media-bfl-bragging-rights>

Congrats to:

   - *Dennis Chavez* for top bragging rights again this year and taking
   advantage of the conditions to take 93 minutes off last year!!
   - *Khadijih Mitchell* for best female and first female to complete the
   full course! Nice!!
   - *Odle Morgan* for top bragging rights on the half just cracking the 4
   hr barrier at 3:59
   - *Anna Kiep* for top female  bragging rights on the half and 6th
   overall. Nice job!!

Don't forget signup is open for San Ysidro Dirty Century!
SYDC Registration <http://nm-es.weebly.com/sydc-registration.html>

If you have any changes, updates, corrections, or awesome photographs to
share please get in touch with me.
Prost and see you at the next ride!
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388