[NMCycling] SYDC Sag drop support

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 15 09:48:28 MDT 2017

SYDC is coming up on April 8th, I'm looking for someone to drive the sag
drop out to Ridge Road (16 miles from the start on a decent dirt road), and
one at the official White Mesa parking lot.
Volunteer would collect bins then, ideally, leave about 10 min before the
start (which is at 8 am).
We'll take a donation/collection/gratuity to offset the fuel cost and
post-ride libations.
I'll go back out and get them myself at the end of the day.
Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388