[NMCycling] Videos of bike theft in front of Jubilation on 3/20/17 between 5:00 and 6:00 pm

Darrell Armstrong via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 21 16:17:21 MDT 2017

Jubilation provided these videos from two different surveillance cameras.

https://www.facebook.com/darrell.armstrong.900/posts/1851387535137662

And here's a photo after an upgrade to DA9000

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1851412998468449&set=a.
1410418412567912.1073741827.100007993002880&type=3&theater

Please let me know if you can view them OK, and please notify anyone not on
the list that might be able to help identify the scumbag. The videos have
also been given to APD.

In the video taken outside I had just walked in the door seconds before it
starts. The thief was staking the place out from the park, saw me, and came
and took my bike, just that quick.

In the video from inside you get a brief view of his face.

Here's the serial number of my Madone: WL3141915

Thanks for all the good suggestions I've received. The bike's probably gone
but just maybe we can help get this guy.

Darrell Armstrong