[NMCycling] Santa Fe Bike Swap

Stephen Newhall via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 24 16:38:18 MDT 2017

   - Sat, Apr 1, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
   - St. Michael's Village West, 1632 St Michaels Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87505
   - Bike Santa Fe is pleased to announce our 7th Annual Bike Swap!
   Buy/sell new & used discounted bicycles, bike clothes and accessories!
   Get great deals and get your ride ready for Spring!
   Bring those dusty bikes in the garage, those outgrown bikes from the
   kids and find a new bike to replace it; bike parts you meant to change out
   but never quite got around to it. How about that bike left over from your
   upgrade that didn't sell on Craigslist?
   - Visit with organizations that support bike paths and want your
   feedback;
   - community bike building support, -bike way-finding, -bike safety
   courses,
   -visit with groups who offer different types of rides, from beginner to
   experienced.
   All proceeds benefit Bike Santa Fe and local bicycle advocacy efforts.
   For more details contact: bikesantafe at gmail.com

   Seller information: Come set up your table at 9am the morning of the
   swap. We will provide a space and a table, but you must sell your own gear.
   OR You can drop off items to be sold at a community table run by Bike
   Santa Fe volunteers. We will sell your items and collect 25% of the
   proceeds.
   Any unsold items will be available for pick-up. Items not picked up will
   be donated to the Chainbreaker Collective.
   -Individual Seller fee: $5 or 5% or total sales (whichever is greater.)
   -Club/Bike Shop fee: $20 or 5% of total sales (whichever is greater.)
   -Community Table: 25% of sale
   * NO USED HELMETS MAY BE SOLD.
   See Bike Santa Fe's announcement on Facebook. We provide booth, table
   and chair.
   - Buy bikes, bike parts and accessories!