[NMCycling] Go Fast! Take Risks! FS: HED TT Wheelset + BONUS WHEEL!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 29 09:42:17 MDT 2017

Just in time for the 505 I've got a killer set of TT wheels for sale.
HED Jet 9 Front Jet Disc Rear, C2, Flamme Rouge - 8,9,10 spd.
So what's all that mean?
The Jet is at it's core a lightweight spoked aluminum clincher wheel with
carbon skin.  The brake surface is aluminum.  This makes a light, but
comfortable riding TT wheel.
C2 is the wide rim.  Hed pioneered wide rims, and these are 23 mm.
Flamme Rouge is Hed's top of the line trim, titanium bits and ceramic
bearings.
The 9 means it's 90 mm deep aero.
The disc is obviously a disc.
Asking $1200 - BUT! Buy now and get at no additional cost a  Jet 9 REAR
wheel! For those extra windy days where you don't feel like running the
disc.
I will include Ti skewers, the cassette that's on there, and the wheelbag.
Nate
(505)980-5388

Pictured attached shows the wheels on my Felt DA (which is also for
sale....)

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388