[NMCycling] NMES Registration: Pajarito Burnout and Mad Cow 180

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu May 11 08:16:55 MDT 2017

Good day cyclist,

Due to schedule conflicts we had to move Pajarito Burnout's date so now we have two events on the same day.
Pajarito Burnout and Mad Cow 180 will take place on June 10th. So pick your weapon (Cross bike or MTB) and pick your event.
Pajarito Burnout

|   |
Pajarito Burnout
 Dylan Harp  is the  coordinator  for this ride.  He will handle  any  proposed route changes, pre-rides, r...  |   |

Mad Cow 180

|   |
Mad Cow 180
 Malinda Gillispe  is the  coordinator  for this ride.  He will handle  any  proposed route changes, pre-ri...  |  |