[NMCycling] Duke City Classic!

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 15 09:43:13 MDT 2017

Bike Racers,

Sorry for the short notice here, but I wanted to give a plug for the Duke City Classic which started Friday.  I am not involved with the organization of this but it is pretty cool.  There will be a MTB alleycat tonight in the foothills.  Grass track sprints are tomorrow night, and road street sprints are on Friday.  Also various other events.  All the info at:  https://www.facebook.com/DukeCityClassic/  All free.  Some small prizes will be given out.

yourstruly at fastmail.com