[NMCycling] Pay attention, lock your bikes up

Rich Walters via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 30 11:16:51 MDT 2017

My friend just had 2 bikes stolen out of his garage.  Scalpel and Super X.

Couple of hours later one of my other friends just watched the scalpel
being unloaded out of a Maroon F-150 with similar plates of the white F-150
and F-250 that had been involved in all the other thefts.  They are still
using the same house/apartment that I staked out when mine were stolen.

So..  Same guys from Mexico still doing what they do, loaded it into the
same white box van, headed to Mexico.

We know who they are, where they live but can't do anything about it.  Very
strange times we are living in.

Pay attention, lock your bikes up constantly.

Rich

*Rich Walters*

*Realtor*

*505-269-3053*