[NMCycling] nite cx results posted

Jeff Huser via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Nov 19 16:33:02 MST 2017

Fyi,

Nite cross results are now posted on www.webscorer.com  just search for New
Mexico or zoom in on the map.  We had 132 starters so a great turnout! Big
thanks to the hard working crew from Bikeworks Albuquerque, Rio Grande
Racing Team, our officials, scorers and staff, and to all who brought the
tasty chili!

Thanks to our sponsors, Albuquerque West Properties, NM Bank and Trust,
Indian Motorcycle of Albuquerque,  TLC Plumbing, Bikeworks Albuquerque,
Sportsystems and Nexus Brewery for the tasty recovery beverages!

Sponsors keep the cycling  racing scene going so please support them with
your patronage.

Regards,

Jeff Huser

nmcx at nmcyclocross.com