[NMCycling] 2016 specialized Cruz elite

Joe via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 25 15:24:25 MST 2017

For sale
Hate to do this but
Maybe 30 rides total, 4 races
2016 spez Cruz  thru axel 12/100,12/135
Never crashed ,no marks
This has the scs  rear
I use the non scs hanger for wheelset pictured
Selling with both hangers and both wheelsets
Stock wheelset is axis 4.0 tubeless 140mm rotors center lock
Race wheel set has 5 rides total
Major tom tubular rims with brake surface to bi Tex hubs with new free hub body 32/28 spokes new clement pdx and challenge Linus 33s, new 140mm rotors 6 bolt

Rival 1 11spd shifter and rear derailluer  . I put some used xx1 cranks I had lying around new 36t wolf tooth ring ,bb30.
Easton ec90 post
No cage ,pedals or saddle.
This bike is a rocket. The best I've had

Will sell with just one wheelset
With axis 1300
With Tubi's 1500