[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX 12-10 cancel

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 27 08:44:31 MST 2017

Cross folks,

I wish that there were a way around this, but due to household moving I am not going to be able to organize the Roosevelt NMCX on 12-10-17. This is a little ironic as we had the same gap in the series last year, and I made sure that I had permits and insurance for those dates just in case someone else bagged, so that then I could step in and do a race or two.
I hope to bring Roosevelt back next year. As of now, the Hays Apple Farm series Final is still on for the Saturday after Christmas, I should be a little more caught up by then.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com