[NMCycling] Aztec Cross Host Hotel

biobiker--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 29 07:33:25 MST 2017

Unfortunately my CX season is over, that w-end I will be back in Italy for my deserved X-mas vacation (reading emails and cycling news all day can be consuming).

I am replying to this email to just say that I enjoyed this CX season very much! OK, we don't have the Oregon and East Coast venues but it is pretty fun anyway. Low key and a lot of camaraderie. What I have really appreciated is how the promoters decided to start the season a bit later than usual in order to have basically a race every w-end. I really think that was a good idea.

So thanks to the promoters, official and racers to make it possible.

I hope that the Road Race Season next year can be as packed and fun, I am a bit more comfortable when I can avoid dirty roads :)

Fortunato