[NMCycling] CX race 10/15 and TNCX results.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 7 20:25:47 MDT 2017

Since the Rowe Gravel Grinder got canceled this year, I am adding an Old Fashioned CX Series race on that date, 10-15-17.  Course will be in the Bosque in the Sunnyslope area.  It will not be USAC and will not be part of the NMCX series, but it should be a cool little race.  It will be scored, and we may have some small prizes for some categories. Info at bcdracing.com.cycling.  Entry $20, $30 day of, juniors free.

Also TNCX results from last week are up on the site above and listed below.

	10/03/17
	men
1	Roy Roelofsen	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee
2	Joe Prinzivalli	Squadra Mimmo
3	Greg Foster	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee
4	Jason Church	Fat Tire Cycles
5	Luis Ferrer	Fat Tire Cycles
6	Hawke Morgan	Team Cross
7	Paul Duva
8	Daniel Gum
9	Matt Tinney
10	Robert Browning	Zoe Fitness
11	Eric Mease	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee
12	Patrick Roddy	NMTS
13	Marcos Chavez
14	Mike Fruend	Race Co
15	Michelangelo Duva
16	Mike Hunter	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee

DNF	Ryan Travelstead	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee

	Ladies
1	Lauren Thompson	High Desert Bicycles
2	Michelle Barone
3	Kera