[NMCycling] FS: Two 17" carbon HTs

Chandler Spears via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 9 14:13:51 MDT 2017

Scott has been sold.

Chandler Spears
Portfolio Manager
Davis Selected Advisers
124 East Marcy Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.820.3033
cspears at dsaco.com<BLOCKED::mailto:cspears at dsaco.com>

Email Disclosure Notice
This message (including any attachments) is for the addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and be advised that any use of its contents is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.

I've got two very lightly used carbon hardtail 26" MTBs for sale. Both have mix of XT/XTR and some good light bits beyond that. One is a Marin Team CXR Pro XX and the other is a Scott Scale 620. Both are 2013 model year bikes. Please contact me directly if you have an interest.

Only links I could find quickly:

Marin: https://sites.google.com/site/leecha009shoppin/2013-marin-team-cxr-pro-xx-carbon-fiber-hardtail-mtb-bike-26-new

Scott: http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Scott/Scale-620,12540