[NMCycling] FS: New Belgium Cruiser

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 9 23:17:28 MDT 2017

Gotta sell my 2013 edition of the New Belgium Cruiser series - the year they had Felt build a fleet of 29er cruisers: 47 pounds of rolling thunder!

If you don’t know, New Belgium is a low carbon footprint company.  Each year they have a new set of cruisers made.  They give some away to their established employees; and they give others away to non-profits to use in their fund-raising efforts.  I bought this one on a Bidding For Good auction benefiting Bioneers in Santa Fe.  I out bid another contender and got it for a measly $800.  The tax deductible value was less than that.  How much less you ask?  Shush! It’s a secret between me and the IRS for three more years.

Mighty sweet grocery machine. Even sweeter if you’re bringing home a case of beer.  Especially at night, ‘cuz it comes equipped wheel lights.  Monkey Lights*!!  Just don’t try to watch them when you’re riding - you might get home with less beer than you left the store with, plus have to go back for bandages and an analgesic stronger than beer.

It’s a single speed coaster brake, with an aftermarket Gamoh rack**, and an uber cool side/center kickstand.

The bike is looking for a good home - no bad homes allowed.  If you’re thinking of bringing home a case of Bud Light on it - your money is better spent on a therapist.  Speaking of which, if you are in need of therapy, I have a deal for you!  C^3:  Cliffy’s Compassionate Consultations.  You bring the beers, Cliffy brings out your tears.

Call Now!  This is a limited time offer.  See more photos here: https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/d/new-belgium-cruiser-2013/6340002035.html <https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/d/new-belgium-cruiser-2013/6340002035.html>

You can see and test ride it at The Bike Coop, https://www.facebook.com/TheBikeCoop/ <https://www.facebook.com/TheBikeCoop/>

—CCC

* www.monkeylectric.com <http://www.monkeylectric.com/>

**www.modernbike.com/product-2126180609?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjdLOBRCkARIsAFj5 <http://www.modernbike.com/product-2126180609?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjdLOBRCkARIsAFj5>GC4cjSF40wRPw9AmelHRbjpnYIgoMJ4nQITFCvBZERYxdAqpq4KoaAu4IEALw_wcB