[NMCycling] Haunted Mesa Psychlo Cross results posted

Jeff Huser via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 15 22:21:55 MDT 2017

Results are now posted on
https://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?permit=2017-2963

They are possibly some transcribing errors so please review and contact me
if you see any issues. Also we welcome your suggestions to continue to
improve the cyclocross racing scene and the NM cyclocross race series. This
was the first of our NM cyclocross series races with many more to come and
info is at www.nmcyclocross.com.  Series points will be awarded per the
guidelines on the website and will be posted regularly.

Big thanks for the great help from the Boys and Girls Club, the officials
and to our fantastic series sponsors:  Albuquerque West Properties, Indian
Motorcycles of Albuquerque, NM Bank and Trust, Sports Systems, Nexus
Brewery.

Next race is in Glorietta next weekend hope to see you there!

Regards,

Jeff Huser

nmcx at nmcyclocross.com

www.nmcyclocross.com