[NMCycling] Possible Oak Flat Epic CX dates?

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Sep 9 22:18:29 MDT 2017

Would you be more likely to make it out to the Oak Flat Epic CX on 10-8 or 11-23.
This will be a very old school cross country cx with some singletrack and some longish runs.  Will will do one easier lap and then two harder laps.  Finish times should be 1hr to 1:15.  We will also have a separate easier course for beginnners.
10/8 is the day after Road Apple which I really do not know how many crossers will really do.
11/23 is the Sunday after Thanksgiving so a lot of folks may be out of town.  Also it will be colder.
Speak now or forever hold thy peas.
If you are on FB please respond there to the same question on the Hawke Races page.

yourstruly at fastmail.com