[NMCycling] October TNCXs

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 26 23:07:01 MDT 2017

Crossers,

We had about 15 riders brave the chilly air to do the Pine Flat TNCX tonight. It is really a lovely area out there.

Next week, 10-3, we will move down to the Hay's Honey and Apple Farm in Bosque Farms, NM.  This will be a scored race, but will not be USAC.  We might have some honey as prizes.  Entry will be $12, juniors free.

On this and the all the later TNCXs, we will see to it that we always have a B course that is suitable for very beginner/younger jr CX riders. The course may divide and come back together to accommodate this.

Note that in driving down to Bosuqe Farms there is some construction on I-25 southbound at Rio Bravo.  Once you pass Rio Bravo things should open up, but coming into Rio Bravo expect some slowdowns.

Info bcdracing.com/cycling

yourstruly at fastmail.com